Working at Height
This course explains the risks of working at height, the controls that are put in place to keep the work party members safe and the personal protective equipment (PPE) that must be worn whilst working at height.
Are you looking to put a high volume of delegates through this course? Speak to our team about how we can help.
The aim of this course is to provide candidates with the knowledge to confidently carry out work at height safely. This course covers the hazards of working at height, ways of assessing what the hazards are, and the controls that help keep the worker safe, including PPE and access points.
- Describe what working at height is
- State the risks associated with working at height
- Explain the steps for assessing the safest way to work at height
- Describe considerations when choosing safe access to work at height
- List the equipment that could be used to access work at height and their safety implications
- Identify the responsibilities of each person working at height
- Describe some of the controls that should be put in place when working at height
- Identify PPE requirements for working at height
- Describe equipment inspection requirements
- Describe a dropped object and how to prevent it
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Knowledge Check: 20 Questions Final Assessment
- Certification: Delegates will receive a Cresent certificate on successful completion of this course
- Operating System: Windows (7,8,10) and Apple Mac
- Browsers: Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Additional Hardware: Please ensure that you have headphones or speakers