What is OSHA?
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is an agency of the United States Department of Labour.
The OSH Act covers most private sector employers and their workers, in addition to some public sector employers and workers in the 50 states and certain territories and jurisdictions under federal authority. Those jurisdictions include the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Wake Island, Johnston Island, and the Outer Continental Shelf Lands as defined in the Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act.
This course will give you an overview of defining tuberculosisand its symptoms. The testing for tuberculosis and the treatment of tuberculosis will also be covered along with stating how to prevent the contracting of tuberculosis.
- Language: English
- Duration: 20 minutes (approx.)
- Knowledge Check: 5 Questions Final Assessment
- Operating System: Windows (7,8,10) and Apple Mac
- Browsers: Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Additional Hardware: Please ensure that you have headphones or speakers