What is OSHA?
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is an agency of the United States Department of Labour.
The OSH Act covers most private sector employers and their workers, in addition to some public sector employers and workers in the 50 states and certain territories and jurisdictions under federal authority. Those jurisdictions include the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Wake Island, Johnston Island, and the Outer Continental Shelf Lands as defined in the Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act.
SEMS II Awareness is a nontraditional, performance-focused tool for integrating and managing offshore oil and gas operations/ activities regulated by BSEE. In accordance with 30CFR Part 25 As of November 6, 2013 SEMS updates have been made resulting in SEMS II awareness.
- Language: English
- Duration: 22 minutes (approx.)
- Knowledge Check: 5 Questions Final Assessment
- Operating System: Windows (7,8,10) and Apple Mac
- Browsers: Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Additional Hardware: Please ensure that you have headphones or speakers