This course has been developed in conjunction with industry experts and provides an awareness of noise and vibration regulations, different noise levels found in industry, the human ear, the hazards associated with noisy environments and how we can control these.
The aim of this course is to provide information on the hazards associated with noise and is suitable for all employees working in noise intensive environments.
- Identify the common noise hazards
- Identify the Noise at Work Regulations
- Identify the human ear and the different noise exposure warning signs
- Identify the different recommended noise limits
- Identify the risks of noise exposure
- Describe the different noise control measures that can be used
- Explain the different types of hearing protection
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Knowledge Check: 20 Questions Final Assessment
- Language: English, Mexican Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese
- Certification: Delegates will receive a Cresent certificate on successful completion of this course
- Operating System: Windows (7,8,10) and Apple Mac
- Browsers: Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Additional Hardware: Please ensure that you have headphones or speakers