This course provides an understanding of the types, composition, and sources of atmospheric emissions that can result from operational activities in the oil and gas industry.
You will learn about how emissions can impact on the environment, and how companies can manage, control and reduce emissions through compliance with industry legislation and regulation.
- Distinguish common operational activities and associated atmospheric emissions
- Describe the potential impacts that emissions can have on the environment
- Identify recent trends and statistics of atmospheric emissions in the UK Oil and Gas industry
- Recognise relevant national, European and international legislation
- Describe the permit process for controlling atmospheric emissions
- Explain requirements for reporting and monitoring atmospheric emissions
- Describe roles and responsibilities associated with controlling and reducing emissions
- Duration: 30 minutes (approx.)
- Knowledge Check: 11 Questions Final Assessment
- Operating System: Windows (7,8,10) and Apple Mac
- Browsers: Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Additional Hardware: Please ensure that you have headphones or speakers