This course provides an overview of the rules and regulations associated with bribery and corruption in the workplace.
You will learn about the legislation outlined in the Bribery Act 2010 and how this translates into the workplace. You will also gain knowledge and awareness on what appropriate actions you should take if you have any concerns relating to bribery and corruption.
- Define what anti-bribery and corruption is, and its relevance in the workplace
- Recognise the provisions and scope of the Bribery Act 2010
- Identify potential bribery risk situations and circumstances
- Explain the key principles and implications for businesses
- Distinguish between a gift and bribe
- Outline the principles for giving or receiving gifts & hospitality
- Describe the consequences of failing to comply with the rules
- Summarise the good practice for preventing bribery in the workplace
- Duration: 30 minutes (approx.)
- Language: English
- Knowledge Check: 15 Questions Final Assessment
- Operating System: Windows (7,8,10) and Apple Mac
- Browsers: Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Additional Hardware: Please ensure that you have headphones or speakers